hey,i'm new

Guest katy h

hey,i'm in year six and a bit lonley caus I cant find any other kids. on this sight can someone tell me where i can find someothers my sort of age!We are are hoping to move back to oz (I was born there)

:daydreaming:

Guest itskaren
hey,i'm in year six and a bit lonley caus I cant find any other kids. on this sight can someone tell me where i can find someothers my sort of age!We are are hoping to move back to oz (I was born there)

:daydreaming:

Hi there. My oldest son is just approaching year 6. Where do you live? We are going back to the UK for Christmas and will be staying in Wells somerset for 3 weeks.

Guest LX_RV86

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum! There are loads of younger members who often come on here :) best of luck x

Alexandra :)

Guest itskaren
hi itskaren ,

thats great to hear. maybe we can meet up .we live18 miles from wells

katy

Sure! That would be nice. Where do you live? If you PM me we can exchange mobiles.:yesxmas:

Guest itskaren

Just thought. We will be spending quite a lot of the time in Weston Super mare as we have family there. Is this nearer to you?

Karen

Guest itskaren
itskaren weston is further away we live near bridgwater

I know Bridgewate quite well I worked at Taunton Police Station for a while. I'll see if I can PM you now!

Guest WARDStoOZ
thanks to all who replied to my first ever post i've now found the kids site thanks sooo much

It's a pleasure! Lots of Luck...!!!

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest itskaren
I know Bridgewate quite well I worked at Taunton Police Station for a while. I'll see if I can PM you now!

Got it!

I have just PM you. You click on the name eg 'itskaren' and you then just follow the instructions!

Guest itskaren
anyone wanna talk im a bit bored

Probably a bit early here at the moment! It is now just gone 5am! I can't sleep. I generally work nights so have a few problems sleeping at times.

Where are you thinking of moving in Melbourne?:spinny:

see I visited oz in march for the first time since I was born.We have always been thinkin about movin again.Now it's really hapening it's a bit daunting really.my dads had an iterview over there and now he has to write a paper saying how he could benifit the place.So i might be movin.

Guest itskaren
see I visited oz in march for the first time since I was born.We have always been thinkin about movin again.Now it's really hapening it's a bit daunting really.my dads had an iterview over there and now he has to write a paper saying how he could benifit the place.So i might be movin.

It is a bit daunting to begin with. My boys will go on poms in oz later when they get out of bed! They can share their experiences. We will look foreard to meeting you soon!

I feel a bit tired now might get an hours nap! 'Speak soon'.:biggrinxmas:

Hi Katy

Thanks for your message this is my login kara 9 and you can leave me messages here .

thanks for saying that you like my name no-one has ever said that to me before. I would love to be your penpal too. Do you go to any clubs? I go to brownies. What are your hobbies?

Kara x

hey kara,I go to a club called urban saints I'ts a chritian club.My hobbies include collecting rubber ducks and making things.I also like ice skating but I'm not very good. dyou live in oz or england?I live in england

Guest topcat771

Hello,

My name is Daniel and I am 7. I like to come on this site with my mum and dad to make friends before I go to OZ.

Merry Christmas

Daniel x

Archived